17.11.14

M E S H E D - U P





POLO: asos  .   SHORTS: asos  .  CLUTCH: zara  .  SUNGLASSES: acne  .  SANDALS: givenchy  .  WATCH: karl lagerfeld


I took time out by the river edge. My inner Aquarius always sort out the water to unwind and gather.
The Japanese humidity calls for light and comfortable pieces. This year I have developed a fond
 association with Mesh and Summer. With sportswear all the rage these days you can find Mesh in 
practically every piece possible. Soft and Simple it is a great Summer Travel staple. 

Seeking comfort in the familiar. Dipping your toe in the water just for a taste of something new. 
It can never ben truly defined. Like the water it is never the same, every moment is unique on its own. 


photos: karen


F A C E B O O K - I N S T A G R A M - P I N T E R E S T - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R