1.12.14

J A C K


In My life some things are certain: Death, Taxes and Hair Products...

My hair is very much apart of my character as it is my image. I grew up having that token boy 'ball cut', transitioning to that lazy stage where I would either let it grow uncontrollably messy or shave it all off. Let's not forget the spectrum of tones from Yellow, Blonde, White and Grey and now back to black... to say I have experimented is an understatement. Throughout all of these Hairstyle stages I have also used various array of Hair Products. You name it I have tried it at least once. 

I have my own Personal checklist for the Perfect Hair Product: 
I. Easy and Quick to Use (In the Morning I would rather sleep in as long as possible)
II. No or a very faint Aroma (I do not consider or want my head to be a scented candle...
III. Light feeling Coverage (Who wants to feel like they are smothering their hair to death?) 
IV. Strong and Solid Hold (Melbourne Wind or simply Whipping my Hair back and forth)
V. Effective enough not to use a full tub/bottle to achieve the best results (All about the Coin)

Right now I am into a clean cut look. Somewhat sweptback to the side. Classic with a modern attention. Luckily for me I got my hands on Jack the Snipper. Jack the Snipper offers a quality range of Male Grooming products, made and owned in Australia. The JTS range is simple from Styling Cremes to the Classic Pomade to allow for the best Hair grooming possible. I used the products to create a few Hairstyles from a Classic Low Side Slick, an Everyday Comb Over, to a more Full Bodied Quiff. JTS products are versatile and easy to use especially for someone who has to rely on Grooming products but does not want to sacrifice an hour in the morning. Jack the Snipper ticks all of the boxes...


CHECK OUT JACK THE SNIPPER HERE

F A C E B O O K - I N S T A G R A M - P I N T E R E S T - T W I T T E R - T U M B L R